Chevening Scholarship Award for International Students
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 1st November, 2022
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Monthly Stipends
- Visa Fee
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarship Award, you must:
- Be a citizen of an eligible Chevening country
- Hold an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 (‘upper second-class honours’).
- Have two years’ work experience.
- Have an unconditional offer for a Masters at a UK university
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Copies of your degree certificate and academic transcripts
- Two references (academic or professional)
- A brief biographical description of yourself