Edu TV Nigeria is a privately-owned online TV channel. It is originally known as Education Television Nigeria (LLC). It started in November 2016 in OAU but was officially inaugurated in November 2016.
As an Education TV dedicated solely for educational activities, it main objectives is to bridge the gap between theory and practice. This dichotomy has existed for long and it has degraded the quality of education in the country. Invariably, we are committed to promoting quality education and digitally advance intellectualism.
The vision of Education Television Nigeria is to promote quality education and digitally advance intellectualism.
- To harmonize all educational activities across Nigerian education sector for TV broadcasting.
- To harness resources in all tertiary institutions for practical implementation thereby bridging the gap between classroom and practitioners.
- To develop talented students in tertiary institutions in the field of broadcasting,
WHAT WE DO
- We offer video tutorial (e-lectures) which are recorded from our studio and made available for download on our website, mobile application and social media platforms. The video tutorials are recorded via electronic means.
- We consult various institutions for access to researches, thesis, journals, etc, which are converted to audio visual format and shown on our TV channel
- We offer video-on-demand of educational events/programmes: conferences, symposiums, matriculation, convocations, debates, quizzes, etc., in tertiary institutions.