The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Education Social Investment programme, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Full Time Nigerian Students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
Host Country: Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Scholarship Value: Full Sponsorship
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2019)
- All applicants should have personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- All applications must be done online, visit website to apply
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Performance, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG